Monday, January 11, 2010

Christian? In a hat?

Some of you may not have heard about my precious Christian and his aversion to hats.

But, the kid hates hats.
And. Notice the lack of hat here.

So.
Imagine my surprise today, when Christian voluntarily put hat on... and then would not take it off!

Caleb had to get in on the action, of course. And he managed to swindle the cap off of Christian for a brief moment.


But. Oh My. I will not forget this day:
When MR. STUBBORN {albeit very very cute} decided he would wear a hat.
And then he wouldn't take it off........ : )

2 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Lauren said...

hahaha -- that's adorable!!!!

My best friend has a little boy named Christian too - I think it's such a great name! :)

Anonymous said...

So so cute.

I left you a VERY special message on my blog.

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.