Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Family of Farmers: Halloween 2009

This Halloween the whole family got in on the action, as a family of Farmers!

We don't live in a neighborhood, so this year we gathered up the farmkids and headed over to our friends' house for pizza and neighborhood trick-or-treating.

Here we are!:
Getting into character, I guess?:
Here I am with my friend Heather and with Agniya:
This was Agniya's first Halloween, so... even though she looks like a 25 year old supermodel, we encouraged her to get in on the action. SO much fun!

Nevermind that farmer in the background watching football :)
Agniya was so cute when she said "Trick or Treat" with a Russian accent!
Another fun and fright-free Halloween!

3 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Anonymous said...

You guys are SUPER cute!

Jessica said...

SO adorable!!!!

Unknown said...

You are all adorable!

I can't believe our babies are 2!!! When did that happen???? I still struggle with that fact!

I miss you and so glad to see so much joy in your life!

I'm thrilled to see you know about our Lilly! She is waiting a court date and should be home in late January!

Hugs and much love,
Jill

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.