Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Memorizing :: John 16:33


"I have told you these things so that in me you may have peace.

In this world you will have troubles,


but take heart, I have overcome the world."


{photo note: photos taken by mio, before and after a storm in Montepulciano, Italy}

4 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Joyeful said...

What a great verse to memorize!! It's one we always need, isn't it! I've really been wanting to memorize more scriptures this year--to get it IN me. I know it will sustain me through those days when it's hard to get any bible time!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Wonderful verse and one I needed today

He & Me + 3 said...

That is an awesome verse. Great pictures too.

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

What a beautiful pairing of photos and Scripture. Thank you for a memorable post!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.