Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Another Great Digi-Scrapping Deal

Do you dabble in Digital Scrapbooking?
When I am feeling the need to create some art and dwell on my blessings and good memories, I just love digi-scrapping!

So, I had to share a digi deal that I found.
If you are a Digi-Scrapper, or even just want to get started, this would be perfect.

You can get ALL of this stuff for 10 bucks.
It contains 8 full kits and more, and the original value is $116.50. not bad.
To see the entire HUGE closeout kit and/or to purchase at Scrapbookgraphics.com, Click Here.

To see more of my scrapping projects, click here.
To read Digi-Scrapbooking 101 and learn how to get started with your own scrapping, click here.

2 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Mindy said...

I love digi-scrapping. I've never taken the plunge to just get started. But this is a deal that seems impossible to pass up! We'll see...

Thanks for sharing your creations. They're always so great and unique! I can see why you love showing off your family. :)

LisaShaw said...

I've never digi-scrapped but I enjoyed viewing yours.

I came by to see Hi and to see how you're doing. I pray all is well.

Blessings...

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.