Friday, October 2, 2009

First Batch

Here is a very proud Matt.
And proud he should be.
Because, he is displaying his very first batch of homebrew beer.
Now, Matt and I enjoy beer from time to time, in the way that some folks enjoy a fine glass of wine. Maybe you could even say that we are beer snobs. Yes, maybe.
Matt's first brew is a Wheat beer, and,
now that it has fermented and been kegged, I am happy to report that, boy, is it delicious.

Great job on your very first brew, meister-brewer.

4 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Tammy said...

My husband is what you could call a beer snob too. I tell him that he drinks "designer beer."

He has tried brewing his own but the out come, while lets just say he from time now buys it :)

Enjoy!

Jessica said...

How fun! My husband doesn't have the patience for it.

Anonymous said...

WOW! And I thought he was making apple cider :)

Anonymous said...

YUM. Can we come over for a mug?

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.