I have loved this meme idea that is hosted over at The Rigg's family site: Where Laughter Lives. The idea is to list your Highs and Lows for your last week. What a great, and honest, way to record "a day in the life!"
Living the Thing.....the week of Feb 26-March 5
- Our Women's Bible Study started up again. Oh, how I love to fellowship with my sisters in Christ. These friends are so very precious to me. Their kindness, prayers, and Christian support is a treasure. Not to mention the adult contact!
- I finally got to hang out with a new friend after several botched attempts.
- Matt brought me roses. just because. love you babe.
- Our trip to the ER revealed that Caleb's insides are looking great! Thanks be to God!
- Christian turned 16 months on Friday the 27th. so stinkin cute, I tell ya.
- Christian is starting to talk. Featured words are: Guck = truck, Ahdah = all done, and Bussss = bus. I can't wait to hear what that cute guy has in his head!!!
- Caleb has been feeling, and eating, really well again! Hopefully gaining some of what he has lost with all this sickness. His current fave is grilled cheese.
- I organized Christian's clothes finally!
- Playing in the snow!
- Our day in the ER. To be honest, it felt like we were in jail. Then, the exhaustion that ensued afterward.
- For those of us left behind, a low: The beloved headmaster of Caleb's Christian school passed away on Monday after battling pancreatic cancer. But it is also a High for him, as he is painfree and in glory, having a great ol' time.
- I have been really, really tired lately. and the answer to that question in your head is 'no.'
- We decided not to build my 'dream' fence. again.
Some photographic highlights from our week:
We had a photo session yesterday. Can't wait to show you:
Before we braved the snow:
Caleb trying to nap in the ER:
Smelling the flowers from Daddy:
Lounge lizard Christian: