Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Alert. Alert. The case of the wrong house.

You all are awesome. And I am just cracking up because in the post below I got lots of compliments on my home. You are all too kind! Which is hilarious (and makes me cry a little bit too. true.), because that is so NOT my house anymore! (guess I didn't explain that well. oops)
My current fixer-upper farmhouse will look that good in about 30 years (hey, there is always room for optimism), and I hope we will still be blog friends at that time so I can show you the proof!
Don't get me wrong. I LOVE my house (actually, A LOT more than that other one!). But magazine-cover-house days are on hold for:
the sheer joy of belly laughter!!!

oh. and for more of my true-love farmhouse renovations, click here.

4 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Unknown said...

You are such a CRACK UP!

Can't wait to meet in person! I'm so lucky we live close enough to do that - spring is just around the corner and we can play outside together and fly kites at the park with the kids, blow bubbles, sidewalk chalk and run down big hills or roll down them too!

See what you have to look forward to when you come over - you did say you like belly laughs - right???

Love and hugs,
Jill
Whose house is always evidence that I'm a MOM!

Room to Think said...

oh poo...i really thought that was your house. hee, that's funny. but i love the photos of your real house. like your attention to detail, colour choices and style...write more about the second little one...

Kristen said...

So funny - I am loving that watermelon on the bed!!! And I KNEW it was taking a nap, I just knew it! (Must be the mom instincts) :)

wife.mom.nurse said...

30 years?!!!

I will be here to see it done!

Love your blog!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.