Monday, March 2, 2009

Stop and smell the Winter

While being Inspired to think on the coming things of Spring.......

My thoughts kept me coming back to this:
I don't want to miss the beauty of today:

Are you anticipating Spring?
Join The Inspired Room as Melissa looks forward to Spring.

And don't forget to stop and smell the roses of the Winter of the year 2009.
It is almost gone.

15 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Anonymous said...

Love the lilacs--I can almost smell the fragrance from the photo!

Happy spring day!

Debbykay

Sabrina said...

Thanks for stopping by.
All your pictures are lovely!
Spring is coming! Yay!

Shannan Martin said...

Your house is beautiful! Please, Spring, hurry!
-Shannan

Tamara Jansen said...

What a gorgeous family and home you have! Looking forward to spring

Cheryl Barker said...

Popped over from the LPM blog. Noticed your comment about Gone With the Wind -- I loved that book, too, and felt the same exact way about it that you described! :)

What great pics on your blog! Blessings to you!

Cheryl

Kirsty said...

Beautiful family in a beautiful home and a great reminder to enjoy the moment! Thanks for stopping by today :)

Unknown said...

Oh sweet friend you know I have serious Spring Fever - especially after todays winter storm. As pretty as our property looks I'm so ready for buds to bloom!

Your property is GORGEOUS!

Hugs and love,
Jill

Tessa said...

Thanks for the reminder ... it was a beautiful day, wasn't it? Add the bonus of spending the day at home with my two favorite guys and it is even better!

He & Me + 3 said...

Love all the pictures. Those flowers are so beautiful!

Kim said...

Beautiful pictures! Just came across your blog from the Inspired Room! Your house is darling!!

Victoria said...

All your pictures are just beautiful!!!

Misti of Studio M Designs said...

Beautiful pictures...the artist studio with the sunshine coming in through the window really speaks to me. The snow has missed us this year, yours is so beautiful on the rooftop!
~Misti

CarJax said...

What a nice post Darlene. Thank you for sharing those wonderful pictures. Hugs, Jax

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS photos!

I also wanted to tell you that you are my top commenter. I added a widget on my sidebar that tells me who leaves the most comments and it is YOU! So, thanks for that! Your comments always mean a lot to me!

Katie said...

This is amazing, I found you blog off of Jill's you like a lot of fun and we have a lot in common. Your boys are so darling!
Love,
Katie

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.