Sunday, February 22, 2009

A little thing you can do for Precious Ones


Please consider joining in the Red Envelope Campaign.

Participate by sending a red envelope to the White House @:

President Barack Obama
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
Washington, D.C. 20500

Seal it and write the following message on the back:
"This envelope represents one child who died in abortion. It is empty because that life was not allowed to offer anything to the world. Life begins with conception."

Stamp it, mail it, and invite others to do the same.

Send red envelopes as often as you are led. Add this to your blog. Tell a friend.

Want more?:
Thank you to Tammy for making me aware of this campaign.

9 friends had a thing or two to say...:

He & Me + 3 said...

We are going to do this too. Thanks for letting us know about this.

Unknown said...

Great idea! thanks for letting me know about it :-)

Angela said...

That is SO POWERFUL!!

Unknown said...

Glad you are sharing about this!

Love it and such a powerful statement!

Hugs and love,
Jill

Carol said...

I am glad to spread the word any way we can. Thanks for understanding my copying. I should have asked first. Carol

Christine said...

Oh my gosh I had just read about this in another blog last week and am going to do this. I think I will post this on my blog at some point as well. Isn't this a powerful message and yet a simple and peaceful way to put in a voice for the unborn...

Christine said...

Can I use your red envelope picture and copy this for my blog?

Anonymous said...

I am sending out my envelope today! Thank you for the info.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this idea. THANK YOU for sharing it.

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.