Friday, February 20, 2009

Recent Precious-ness

Dearest Bloggettes!! I apologize ahead of time for being MIA this weekend. I will be Living the Thing. I am off to have family fun, and shall return soon!

Love ya! And I leave you with recent pics of my stinking adorable children:


Our Christian:

Our Caleb:

14 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Laura said...

Have a great time "doing the thing"! You're right, your kids are stinkin' cute!

Jenny said...

Have a great time! Love the pictures, especially the last one! Too cute!

Unknown said...

Have a great weekend!

Ok that last picture is TOO funny!

He will be one unhappy boy when you show him that at 18! LOL!

Love you,
Jill

He & Me + 3 said...

Have a great time and thanks for all the pictures, so cute. The last picture is too funny and cute.

Angela said...

I love that 'Bob The Builder' crack..LOL> I've been meaing to tell ya, your son is ADORABLE..He is SO cute. I care for children in my home for the last 17 years,,,are children not just the greatest blessing!! Well one of the greatest blessings, God just covers us with so many..
Have a wonderful weekend.

Unknown said...

Darlene,
Your boys are adorable. They look so much alike! Caleb will not be happy when he's old enough to realize you put a "Plumber shot" of him on your blog! ha! I took a similar picture of Harrison the other day. Kids cracks are much less offending than adult's (in fact kid's can get away with anything and still be cute!)! ha ha ha!!!!

Have a great day!

mama's smitten said...

Your boys are precious! Adorabble pics! The last one LOL!!!!

Precision Quality Laser said...

LOL...that last picture "cracked" me up! (hahahaha!) Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Blessings!

wife.mom.nurse said...

Living the Thing!!! Love it!

Hope you had an amazing weekend ")

Room to Think said...

Yes, hope you all have a swell time, agree with Mom of 8 on the last photo. hahahahah

Margaret said...

So cute!

LisaShaw said...

Hi Darlene!

Caleb and Christian are as handsome as can be! May the blessings of the Lord rest upon them now and always.

Enjoy your very important family time together as you live the thing.

I left you a message on a previous post a moment ago. I'm enjoying your blog.

Bless you sister.

Tammy said...

Your boys are so cute!

I remember when my son would go out into the field and pick a flower for his Mommy. :)they grow up so fast.

Mindy said...

Thanks for the eye candy! The plumber shot was especially hilarious. :)

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.