Monday, June 23, 2008

Our Christian

I wanted to share a little bit more about our Christian. As, I am sure, you can tell from the pics, he is such a cutey! And, I must tell you, he is a delight!

He will be 8 months old next week, and I just love seeing his sweet little personality revealing itself! He is so calm, and quiet!!! (He gets that from Matt, for sure!) He loves to sleep, and he loves to eat. He loves to rock back and forth on his heinie and smile away. He can be picky about textures and comforts, both in food and clothing. Only the finest for this sensitive guy!

He smiles all of the time. The kid just LOVES to smile!! He has a cute, crooked little smile that starts to lift on the right side. Sometimes he leaves the left side behind.... and when he is super happy, both sides are up and dimples show in full glory. Melts the heart, I tell ya!!

Enjoy the pictures of my sweet boy. I just had to include the last picture of mommy and Christian. I love that I am coming back to life after living in that dark fog (see this post), but most of all, I LOVE loving my little Christian!! What a privilege, to be mommy to my beautiful baby boys (always my babies!). What a privilege!!!



2 friends had a thing or two to say...:

lifelaughterchaos said...

8 months?!

holy cow! time is a flyin!

he keeps getting cuter by the day...that is usually what happens with Christian's;)

renee1213 said...

He certainly is a cutie!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.