Thursday, January 6, 2011

Recipe Share: My absolute, most favorite cake

This Christmas, I worked hard at compiling all of my favorite recipes for entertaining and the holidays. And guess what?
I am going to share them all with you!!!

I know that the New Year is the time when we resolve to NOT eat this kind of stuff.  But, ya never know when you are going to need to entertain with a super tasty recipe. So I will keep the recipes coming.

Oh, and if you are feeling crafty, and want to compile your own recipes this way, the Recipe cards that I used can be found here at Shabby Princess. Best part? They are Free!!!

So, without further ado, here is the recipe for my favorite cake:

While I did not mention it in the recipe, I love serving this cake cold! Mmm. It really brings out the chocolate. And we all know that is a good thing.

Here is what she looks like:
.................Be still my beating heart.
and Enjoy!

5 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Unknown said...

Looks divine - but I can't eat it!

Hugs and love,
Jill
www.fnaphotography.blogspot.com

ARK said...

oh my...yum....

I'm glad she's a "she" :)

Heather Hart said...

It looks delicious!

I just awarded you the Stylish Blog Award! http://servantwifemother.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blog-award.html

Crystal said...

I'm visiting from Comfy in the Kitchen! This cae sounds YUMMY! Kahlua has great flavor!

Janelle Nehrenz said...

Looks beautiful!! Thanks for sharing! Blessings, Janelle

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.