Friday, January 7, 2011

A big thing for me

Today was a big day for me.

I know, that for business purposes, I should pretend that I have done a million of these. But the truth is, I have not! Well, in my head I have done a million... but not on a Design Board!

And Today, for the first time, I revealed one of my Design Boards on my new dream blog, Fieldstone Hill. 


Truth is, I have ALWAYS loved houses and the decorating of homes. I LOVE to dream up designs and picture color combos and invent ways that I can have a gorgeous home on the cheap.  And in "real life", I don't go on and on and on about design, because, unless you share my passion, it would be an awfully one-sided and/or boring conversation.

But not so in blogland.

I can blah, blah, blah about decor until the cows come home. And if you don't like my ideas, you can graciously depart the screen, and I can keep on blabbing. Perfect venue for a gal with a passion.

Anyway, for a few years now, I have been dreaming up ways that I can start to use my gift as more of a profession if you will.  Well, actually, I have been dreaming up ways since I played with a dollhouse. But it was over these last few years of dreaming that Fieldstone Hill Design was born. There, I offer Online Design Services. A perfect fit. And I truly am loving it.

Won't you buzz on over there and tell me what you think of my Design Board??? be kind :)

and. I DO love homes. and the decorating of Homes. and the playing around with color. and the fun of it all. and the dreaming.
but, I must end this post by saying:

HE is the Only Thing Worth Walking Toward.

2 friends had a thing or two to say...:

ARK said...

I think it is fabulous!!!

Laura said...

Darlene, you have an amazing sense of style. I have always thought so. I'm going over to check it out! Congratulations, girlie. I will be praying for this new venture. I'm proud of you!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.