Friday, October 29, 2010

My first week!

Hi dear friends!



Well, this was my first full week of posting at my new blog, Fieldstone Hill. Did you get a chance to visit me there??

If you didn't, would you mind? I would really really love your encouragement. And, if you are really feeling the love, could you let me know you stopped by, or follow along?



Cause, I could always use encouragement when I start a new thing. How about you?
Thanks, bloggettes!!!


click on the button below:

4 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your first week!

Blessings and much love!
Jill

Sarah said...

Congrats! Following you @ Fieldstone Hill as well, my dear.
GReat job! You are awesome :)

Sarah said...

And Guess what?! I have an award for you at my blog! Please come visi me and pick it up :)
((hugs))

Unknown said...

Hey Darlene!!
Just now getting the chance to look up all the blogs from the business cards I got @ Relevant!! Have you recovered from that AMAZING weekend yet??
Hope you're doing well, and I'm heading over to your other blog right now! =)

Talk to you soon!
Rachel
www.a-steady-rain.com

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.