Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween cuties

may I present:
two good shepherds.



























well.
mostly good.

8 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Mindy said...

Okay, absolutely adorable! Those little lambs are precious! Glad they got to enjoy some candy, too. :)

Unknown said...

Oh how cute and precious!

Love that idea :-)

Love and hugs,
Jill

Jenny said...

What sweet little shepherds!

Sarah said...

Haha, absolutely cute and creative!
They are a complete mess! :)
Have a great day, Darlene! :)
((hugs))

September said...

What cute shepherds!! More like angels!! I stopped by the launch of your new blog... and I have to say,.,,, "right on girl!!"
I love the hydragea's.. wll be trying that look in my entryway soon!
Love to you
September

Unknown said...

And cute little shepherds at that! :)

Love,
Lynnette

Catherine Anne said...

Oh I love this post!

Stacy@hiswaynotmine said...

So adorable! Love the costumes and the faces underneath. :)

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.