Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Secret and A Milestone

Hey bloggettes.


I have a secret I have been keeping from you for a while....
ready??????????????????????



1. The Secret:
I am starting a new blog.
A decorating blog, filled with beautiful things....

I am working on it for a big reveal.... and I cannot wait to share it with you!!! In fact,
I am giddy about it all! My friend Jill is helping me to make it a reality.

and....

2. The Milestone:
My 200th follower. Now, maybe this is not a big deal, but for some reason, I think it is cool!! Love all of you!

So, anyway, can I ask my bloggettes for something???
1. If you have any tips on professional blogging, I am officially asking for free advice!
and
2. If you do not "follow" me, but you are a regular reader, can you send an easy smile my way today and become a follower???
Ya know. For fun.

3 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Jessica said...

Congrats on the upcoming blog - and on your 200th follower! Isn't it amazing how these milestones become so exciting?!

Enter to win an Acanthus necklace! (prize valued at $85 - 100)

re:Inspire said...

Oh I can't wait!!!
Lisa

Flamingo said...

ok...so are you wordpressing??!! if you are, why are you not calling me??

you have got to go to bloggingwithamy.com and also savvyblogging.com those are the best blogs i've found to help ya out!!! ooh. we need to talk at relevant about teaming up for our blog releases. are you waiting before or after. duh? why am i writing this for all to see? :)

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.