Thursday, July 8, 2010

A very, very, very, very, very special day



Five years ago, he came on the scene.

He stole my heart instantly.

A mama bear was born.

and I was surprised that he was, in fact, not just a baby - but actually a person.

I now know the ache of loving someone more than your own heart can bear.

Today, my precious Caleb turns five.

and I am nearly left without words over this momentous day. One that has arrived on the scene in just a blink........

{For more pics, this old post shows some great Caleb pics over the 'years'}

Happy Birthday, to the little man who rocked my entire world 5 years ago.

I love you, Caleb.
my big boy.

3 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Jenny said...

Awww...Happy Birthday Caleb!!!!

Sassy said...

Ohhh it does go by so fast! My Caleb will be six this fall and starting kindergarten! :( Where does the time go?!?!

Happy Birthday Caleb!

Joyeful said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALEB!!! What a little man!!

(And link away to those quotes, if you so want, dearie!)

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.