Thursday, July 29, 2010

Must Have: Grocery-Bag meals

I just wanted to share a favorite Must-Have link of mine.

Must Have {or am I supposed to say: "A good thing"...} :
Martha Stewart weekly meal-planning Grocery-Bag Meals


I just love these meal plans. They account for 5 days of meal planning, and include the grocery list. I save money this way, since I don't buy more than I need for dinners. Plus, it is built in variety.

I am currently on a watch-your-budget kick, so I am gonna be doing these over the next few weeks:
Grocery Bag: Shop Smart, Eat Smart
Grocery Bag: On Hand Ingredients

But there are also Grocery Bags based on Healthy Meals, 5 ingredients or less, Around the World, One-pot comforts.

Enjoy! Let me know if you try any.


You can find more of my Must Haves in my very own Shop.

{photo credit: Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia}

3 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh !! I'm going to look into this and see if it would work for our family !! Thanks for sharing !

Abigail Jasmine said...

Hello dear sister in Christ!
Found your blog..love it so!

Thanks for being an exhorter!!

Love meal planning..hope it goes great for you!

*~ LoVe

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

What a great tip my friend. Thanks so much for sharing these.

Praying you are having a BLESSED week!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.