Friday, July 23, 2010

Announcing...

My very own Amazon shop,  Shop My Must Haves!!!


I am excited to have a place where you can find all of the Must Haves and other items I brag on. Amazon has everything, doesn't it???

Anywho. If you are digging one of the items I heart on my blog, you can click on the "Shop my Must Haves" tab in the upper left. That will take you to my Shop. How FUN!

You will find stuff under Must Haves, Must Have Kids, Parenting, Faith and Homeschooling... with more to come I am sure!

And if you make a purchase through my blog, they give me a tiny little cut. And we are takin' all the tiny little cuts we can get these days.  Just sayin.

Enjoy, bloggettes. =)

1 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Lauren said...

can't wait to go check it out now ... so exciting! :)

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.