Thursday, May 27, 2010

Backing up: LOVE MY GIRLS

Here are some pics of an amazing weekend spent with my love and my friend/daughter/family girls!!!!! I never got to post about it 'cause I was awfully busy just Living the Thing!

I just love these stinkin' precious girls. To say that we have fun together would be a vast underestimation.

oh. and in case you didn't know:
Paisley is back in style. {wink}
These moments are precious to me... because now that Agniya is back in Russia, who knows when or if we can share these times again.

{You know. There are an awful lot of amazing colleges and cute boys in America, Agniya.}

2 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Lauren said...

cute dresses! You're all so beautiful!!!: )

LaVonne said...

Great photos. Thanks for sharing in on your fun! :)

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.