Tuesday, March 16, 2010

my daughters. my friends. my family.


Caroline, Agniya, and Darlene.

We are family.
Just,
not the blood kind.

And this weekend I got to be with both of my special girls in New York City.
We dined.
We hit Times Square.
We had a last-minute Broadway date-of-a-lifetime. One only God could arrange.
It was a dream.
A dream I will never forget.


I love you Agniya.
I love you Caroline.
You are so very, very precious to me.

7 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a dreamy time! And you all look so beautiful. Good for you!

He & Me + 3 said...

I want to hang out with you all. How fun! Beautiful pictures.

Jenny said...

What BEAUTIFUL pictures. It looks like you all had a wonderful time!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures.

I miss NYC so much. It is one of my favorite places on earth.

Laura said...

This looks like the funnest time. Oh, sigh. I'm a little jealous, must admit! But you guys are too adorable to stay that way. So glad you had that time together.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a wonderful time for the girls!!! Love the huge smiles everyone has!!

Laura@OutnumberedMom said...

Beautiful pictures!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.