Wednesday, April 14, 2010

less than 4 weeks.....

how in the world am i going to live without this girl???


5 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Anonymous said...

It is such a blessing to see what God has done bringing her into your family. So precious.

Unknown said...

Oh, I know you're heart is getting tender over this. I can see the bond you two have, even in your photos. I'll be praying for you as the day nears.

Flamingo said...

wow! that went fast!! i'm sure you will really miss her but i bet she will miss you too!

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

God bless you both ... I send my love.

Carol said...

I am already worrying about when, in 2 years from now, my baby daughter will graduate from high school and leave home. Then in 4 years from then, she will graduate from college and leave me for good. Do you know the song....."Let my love give you roots and help you find your wings"?
Blessings today and especially in a few weeks it sounds like!!!!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.