Monday, March 8, 2010

All in a day's work

Sometimes a hard day's work....

...Can result in minor on-the-job injuries;
Such as broken toenails caused by dropping a firetruck on your toe:
Or just plain old exhaustion:

All in a Hard Day's Work.

4 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Lauren said...

awwww - they are so cute! Poor little boys toe - that looks/sounds painful!!! :(

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Awh...how precious is that! There are days...I TOTALLY miss my big boy...being that age again! :-(

Enjoy every second my friend...time goes WAY too fast.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I posted and then deleted. Sorry. I used the wrong your/you're and couldn't stand it that I did that!

YOUR boys are so precious! I remember when my son - now 19- used to "work" all day with his tools and work bench like that. He was SOOO sweet. Still is, but in such a different way. Treasure those little boy voices and those little boy minds and those little boy adventures. Mmm,mmm.

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.