Friday, March 26, 2010

Must Have: My favorite Planner

A Must Have: Touted as a form of "Imperfect Organization," I just gotta say that I am loving my new "buttoned up" planner.

I have tried the digital planning, and alas... unless I write it down and can see my life on a visual calendar grid: I tend to miss my appointments.

So. It is Paper Planning for this girl!

But finding a great paper planner that suits your organizational reality is easier said than done, right?? {take note: I said 'reality'!!}


Enter the cutie-pie, simple-as-can-be, get-the-job-done, "buttoned-up planner."

so what is so great about this little guy?
um. let's see:
1. Cute!
2. Simple
3. Compact
4. Cheapola at $10 bucks and change.
5. Has a place for an overall calendar and for to-do lists too
6. Has a great pep-talk in the back on how to avoid the trappings of perfectionism organizing.
7. Cute!

Click Here, and you can find this darling little paper planner, and the whole line of "buttoned up" cuties. Definitely a Must Have!!

5 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Shayla said...

VERY CUTE!!!

I have to have spiral planners so that I can lay them flat..one of my pet peaves LOL

Lauren said...

I am obsessed with making lists and planning my life - I think I NEED one of these! Too cute!

Joyeful said...

I need this planner--I am so forgetful lately!!!

Unknown said...

I love me a good calendar - yes, the paper kind! Thanks for the heads up. I'll look into this one!

Anonymous said...

This is very cute!! Although I have tried these in the past and somehow Outlook seems to manage my life a bit better with the constant reminders that bing up! I did check out the website and found a fitness tracker book for less than $4!! Maybe I will purchase it in the near future.

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.