Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Insecure much?

Um. yeah.

So, who is up for a good read? No. Make that a neccessary read. And a group discussion?You see, I need to read this book and maybe you do too. I am tired of letting fears and insecurities take the wheel in my life. And those pesky put-downs that come from my own head?? Ugh. Don't get me started!! Plus, I could use some accountability to see this thing through to the end. Cause... I know I need to see it through.

So, do you want to join me?

Here's what you do:

1. Get yourself this book (um. preferably -but not neccessary- by Thursday. hey, we are expecting 18 more inches tomorrow, so if I can do it... you can too. wink. wink). Good price at Christianbook.com

2. Go here to sign up on Beth Moore's blog page {optional step, but fun!... and Beth will want to know!}.

3. Go here to read more about the Siesta So Long Insecurity Discussion Group {this post tell you how you can choose to leave comments for Beth on Thursdays if you wish}.

4. Link up here too to participate in studying this book together. Then, on subsequent Thursdays, I will give you further opportunities to link up posts about your thoughts on the book.

Won't you join us??

1 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

Wonderful!

Just this afternoon, I got a phone call from a friend who is starting the same book!

(And, um, yeah ... I think I could learn a thing or two from that book.)

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.