Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Big Snow of 2010


Well.
We are snowed in.
.....but slowly digging free!
{click here to see how excited we are for the Superbowl. GO COLTS!!!!}

7 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!! More like GIGANTIC snow of the year!!!!! Snow is expected in my neck of the woods, but only a mere 1-2 inches. So far, we have been lucky as the major stuff has passed over or under us. Course winter is not over yet!

Jenny said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I can't believe you got all that snow! Stay warm!!!!

Unknown said...

Now that is snow! I don't think I've ever seen that kind of snow in person. You northern folks sure are brave! Take care!

Heather said...

WOW! That is a lot of snow! I'm in Upstate, NY so I missed it. :)

Joyeful said...

Wowzers! You guys have been getting some SERIOUS snow!! Hope you are all nice 'n cozy!

And... dare I say?
We are flipping out over here for the Saints! Don't hate me, girl : )

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Oh my word!! Now THAT'S a snow storm!!!!

How much fun for your little guys to enjoy some play time in it.

I hope you are all dug out by now??

He & Me + 3 said...

That is a lot of snow...Wow! Fun but Wow! Brrrr. Stay warm.

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.