Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Can you say Blizzard??

Nearly 2 more feet predicted for today. Blizzard winds. And on top of THIS!
It is STILL snowing, people.

Wish I had my book, so I could get started on our Discussion!!!!!!

5 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Amanda Jo said...

WOW! I have never seen that much snow EVER! Hope you guys are staying warm and have everything you need to be hunkered down for a while!

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

WOW my friend!! Now THAT'S a snow storm!!

Stay warm...and enjoy your time at home with your precious family!

Anonymous said...

I think it is more of an avalanche falling from the sky!!! I don't know how you guys are taking it!!! We just got 6 inches since last night but it finally stopped. Stay warm, relax and remember this too shall pass...hopefully melt, real soon!!!!!

Christine said...

It is beautiful and you guys can keep it! lol

That is a lot of snow! Nothing here this winter thus far..I hope it passes over us here in Seattle land.

Anonymous said...

WOW. We got a dusting.

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.