Friday, February 5, 2010

Gearing Up for The Game

The Manning Brothers: Christian itches like a pro:
The Offensive Line:

Touchdown!!!: Gearing Up for The Game:And I couldn't resist sharing these pics from Caleb's younger years:

The Family at Superbowl 41 {we are actually at Flamingo Mama's house in this pic}:

And. My most triumphant mothering moment {ahem. actually my not-so-swift-est mothering moment}. Nothing like a newborn baby at a season opener game for the NFL:
Oh, yes.
We are Colts Fans.

We are football fans.

And, while our Superbowl 44 Party will likely get snowed out,
We are excited.

7 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Oh my word...this is just TOO stinkin' cute!!! So precious!!

I LOVED all the pictures you snapped...especially the itchin' like a pro! Oh my...I was on the floor.

I'm pullin' for the Colt's too....now that my Brett Favre isn't in the bowl!

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

p.s. I'm hoping to be saying:

"Who Dat" losin' the super bowl??

Drew-dat! lol

Flamingo said...

so excited for ya's!! we are rootin for them too.

was it 3 years ago the last time?!

i think you just provided my inspiration for my Friday Fun post. It's my 1st one and I'm dry already! lol
ps. i will link to you in my post since you inspired me:)

He & Me + 3 said...

Super cute jerseys and boys.

Jenny said...

GO COLTS!!!! We too are HUGE football fans!!! Can't wait for the big game!!!

Laura said...

These make me smile, Darlene! How your boys are growing. Oh, sigh. There I go again, getting all emotional. IT'S A FOOTBALL GAME FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! But they are just too cute.

Lauren said...

toooooo cute!!! We love the Manning brothers too!! : )

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.