Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ski Pros

To celebrate my hubby's birthday, Nana and Pop Pop took us to our local ski mountain, and we had a blast.

Caleb skiied all by himself {!!!!} and Matt and his Dad got to ski together for the first time in a very long time. It was a special {and *brrrrrrrrr* cold day}. We laughed a lot, and just had a fantastic time.

Mommy and Caleb get ready for the slopes:

Agniya is ready!!!!:
Pop Pop helps Caleb try skiing for the first time!

The Snow Bunnies on the lift:
Caleb was ready to try it all by himself. Here we go!!!!:
Caleb does it all by himself! Age 4!!! I love it!

And a blog birthday wish to my amazing husband! We did lots of celebrating and gifting and laughing last weekend!!! I love you, honey!!!!!!!!!!! Toujours.

5 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Anonymous said...

I am SO jealous! I LOVE skiing.

I had a very real dream about you. We were in Russia TOGETHER. It was crazy. And all I kept thinking was I found my Jersey soulmate. We had so much fun. Oh and I was with you because you were adopting a daughter. YUP. She was blonde. And beautiful.

He & Me + 3 said...

What a fun birthday celebration. Look at those cute little skis. Fun!
Happy Birthday to Matt!

Flamingo said...

you look stunning in that color blue!

Joyeful said...

Oh so much fun!! I miss skiing! My kids have seen snow only twice in their life! : ) What a fun family day!

Kristen said...

Looks like so much fun!!

Here is a link to my friend's giveaway! http://kitty1111.blogspot.com/

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.