Monday, January 25, 2010

I interrupt your winter.........

Some flower pics that I have taken. I found a few that put a smile on my face, and thought maybe it would do the same for you.
Not that I have forgotten how much I love to stop and smell the winter.

6 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Lauren said...

oh my ... what a lovely gift!!! Today has been dreadful - cold, rainy, gray ... but one visit to your blog brought sunshine!!! Thank you so much - the flowers are gorgeous!! : )

the Spocks said...

Actually, it really has not been winter here lately. We live in Tx and it has been nice, warm and sunny.

Those are beautiful pictures!!!

Sherrie said...

Thank you so much for interrupting my winter. Those are amazing pictures and they brightened my day. I have not seen the sun in several days nor felt its warmth in more days than I can count. So Thank You! I needed this!

Unknown said...

Such beauty on a stem !

Pearl Maple said...

Followed your link from the inspired room and ever so glad to visit, your flower photos are lovely.

Really enjoyed your blog design too, so many pretty details that make it a welcoming spot to visit.

Pearl Maple said...

Followed your link from the inspired room and ever so glad to visit, your flower photos are lovely.

Really enjoyed your blog design too, so many pretty details that make it a welcoming spot to visit.

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.