Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Magical NYC Christmas

This past weekend our family hit the town and had a fantastic day with friends and family in New York City... and our day was magical.

I love the City at Christmas time. But this year, the best parts were seeing the magic in the children's faces, and an extra special visit with friends.

Caleb, with his buddy Alex, taking the train into the city:
Agniya and Christian get their morning cup of coffee:
Window Shopping Pictures:
Agniya at Magical Macy's:
at the Pond at Bryant Park:

Cute guys:
Agniya's first Christmas at Rockefeller Center:
fun Rockefeller Center pics:
Sak's Fifth Avenue (look at my big smile!):
Our family got a most special surprise. We met our precious Caroline for the day. I cannot explain to you the joy!!!!!!!:
A dream for me! Here I am with 3 of my favorite, dearest friends, Caroline, Jessica, and Agniya. Hands down; One of the greatest presents I could have received:
And after an amazing, eventful day, we had a very sleepy train ride home:
I wish I could tell you how much fun I had!!! Of course, on the drive home from the train station, I was still frantically counting heads to make sure we had all of our children... but every effort was worth the amazing memories and the special moments.

7 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Tammy said...

Great pictures! It sure looked like you had a great time.

I love NYC, only live about 4 hours away but don't get there often enough. :(

Unknown said...

I LOVE NY city at Christmas time! Thanks for sharing your lovely pics. I'm so glad you had a great day not only with your family, but your precious friends as well. What a treasure!

He & Me + 3 said...

I love NYC...so wish I could visit it at Christmas. Beautiful pictures.

Unknown said...

My daughter would be totally envious. It looks wonderful there. Can I come and visit? :) How close are you to NYC?

Great pictures! You are beautiful.

Unknown said...

Oh goodness I loved looking at ur pics! I want to visit NYC so bad but have not made it there YET! Now I want to visit at Christmas time! Looks like fun!

Joyeful said...

Oh my goodness--how much FUN is that! I so wish I could visit NYC during Christmas! Beautiful pics of a beautiful family!

CarJax said...

What fun! And the love you all share comes straight through the pictures. Thanks so much for sharing this precious, fabulous day with us. Merry Christmastime Darlene!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.