Friday, January 2, 2009

A Best-Family Christmas

Hi again, blog buds! I am on my way to catching up with blogland, after a wonderful Christmas break. Happy New Year to all my great blogfriends!!

Where have I been?? Well, we spent Christmas with our Best Family in South Carolina. And it was, in a word... WONDERFUL!

Why Best Family?? Well...

Best Friends? hmmm. That doesn't really cut it. Family? no. That doesn't explain it either.

Best Family it is.
And they are also the Godfamily to both of our boys.

We love you, Best Family!!!
All of the 'kids':
Caleb, Caroline, Jimmy, Christian, Anna Grace:
DeeDee, Caroline, and Christian:The Annual Christmas Eve party and pageant:The men sing "We Three Kings":Sitting with "the Godfather," watching the pageant:"I look like Mary!":Santa leaves ash-kisses on the little ones' cheeks:Waiting on the stairs on Christmas morning:Here we come!!!!: Christmas morning mayhem:Christian loves Bo:
Caleb loves Anna Grace:

So, where did you spend Christmas, blog friends? With what special people did you celebrate Christ's birth?

5 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Unknown said...

Welcome back!
We spent Christmas Eve at church and then at home. Just 4 of us. It was nice.:-)

Rachel said...

We spent the week prior to Christmas in Indiana...came home for Christmas Day at home. Went to Christmas Eve and Christmas Day services at church. Headed to Louisiana Christmas afternoon to spend some time with my family. It was wonderful!

Jessica said...

Looks like a great Christmas! Thanks for sharing!

Flamingo said...

Welcome back my friend! I did wonder where you went!

I know how much you love your best family and I know how hard it must be to be away from them.

How wonderful to spend Christmas with them!

Christine said...

I always love all your fun pictures! I am so glad you and your family had a wonderful Christams! I LOVED having the kids home! I will be very sad to drop her off tomorrow..so thankful she is only two hours away!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.