Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snow Bunnies

Can you tell how much I love this girl???

When God calls you to open up your heart.... say YES!

8 friends had a thing or two to say...:

He & Me + 3 said...

YOu two are precious. How long will she be with your family? I missed that part. She is just beautiful and fits in perfect with your family.

Unknown said...

Oh my word! You two look like y'all are having a wonderful time! All too often I think we forgo the silly time together--I'm glad you two took full advantage of it!

Prayers and blessings,
Rebecca

Brandie said...

How sweet! Love those boots too;)

Lauren said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Jenny said...

SO..........FUN!!!! LOVE it!!1

Unknown said...

so fun! and I'm totally jealous of the snow!

Tessa said...

You two are the cutest! I still would love to hear the story of how you came to have Agniya with you for this year! :) I love details!

Joyeful said...

These pictures look absolutely magical with those snowflakes flitting around you lovely ladies!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.