Friday, November 13, 2009

Welcome, and THANKS!!! Lynette

Hello from our Family!

If you are visiting from Lynette's beautiful blog (and even if you are not!), Welcome to Worth Walking Toward!!
Thank you, Lynette for introducing me to some wonderful new friends! If you do not know about Lynette's amazing story, and amazing blog, check her out here: Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground!

I am so glad you are here! And I welcome you to check out some of my favorite passionate ramblings:


And, If you want to know about my favoritest peeps in the whole wide world, just look around: you will see my family all over the place at this blog address!!

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to let me know you were here, so I can visit you too (in between changing diapers and loving on my family)! Oh!! And I LOVE me some new followers; somehow it just makes me feel so loved {wink. wink}.

12 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Lela Paden said...

You have a beautiful family. I am stopping by from Lynette's blog. I love reading blogs, so I will return. It was nice to meet you.
God bless your day.

the Spocks said...

Visiting from Lynnette's blog. Your header on you blog is so pretty. Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the nice introduction post. Your family is just lovely. I've always enjoyed my visits here.

Chums,
Lynnette

Joyeful said...

Your blog is so lovely!!! I can't stop "ooohhhing and aaaahhhing" over your header...it's so perfect. And your family is beautiful, too! It's wonderful to meet you! I'm sure I will be back soon!

Kelly said...

I'm stopping by from Lynnette's blog. Congrats on being featured today! Isn't it so fun to get to know new people?! You have a beautiful family and a very inspiring blog! I'm off to read some more of your posts :)

Have a great weekend!
Kelly

Sherrie said...

Hi! Just stopping by from Lynette's blog. Congratulation on being the featured blogger today. I have really enjoyed visiting getting to know you a little. Your blog is beautiful. I will be spending a little more time checking out more of your posts and looking at your pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Sarah said...

Well hello Darlene! And thank you for the warm welcome!
I'm stopping by via Lynnette's blog (and I adore her!).
I love new followers, too, and am following you now :)

Wonderful blog!
((hugs & blessings))
Sarah @ ButterflyChic
www.sayrahterry.blogspot.com

Becky said...

I stopped by from Lynnette's blog. Your blog is beautiful and so is your family. I will definitely be back :)
Becky

Tonya said...

Stopping by from Lynnette's. So nice to "meet" you and your beautiful family! Your blog is beautiful, too!

Blessings,
Tonya

Anonymous said...

Hello...I Am visiting from Lynnette's..Isn't she just the most perfect sweet dear!..glad to stop by and meet you...I will be snooping around, hope you don't mind :) and I will follow you..I understand...i am always looking to see if I have any new ones too! Blessing..

Karen said...

I am stopping by from Lynnette's to say Hi! You have a beautiful blog and a beautiful family!

Blessings,
Karen

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Loved reading some of your old posts...your blog design is beautiful...

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.