Monday, November 16, 2009

Burgers and Beer

A study of men, and the joy that comes from enjoying their burgers and beer:


NOTE: Only Matt's sippy cup contained beer.

6 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Unknown said...

Great photos of your precious men!

Love and hugs,
Jill

Joyeful said...

Gotta love the "man" time!

I was browsing around and I just gotta say--your home is beautiful!

M.J. said...

hey! good to see you too! Your boys are so handsome and growing up! I lost all my links when I went to Wordpress, so I'm glad I was reminded of it to add back!

He & Me + 3 said...

What a nice family dinner. Your guys are so sweet.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Super great pictures...I love your blog design and header.....I have had so little time to do any blog reading and I have missed it...stop by my Christmas blog and leave a comment. The giveaway is a great Christmas CD to add to your collection.
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

Becca said...

LOL I always joke that boys never change as they get older....cute pics!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.