Friday, November 13, 2009

Makin' Faces

9 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Melissa G said...

Oh my goodness, this is so funny!
The same thing happened to me! I was trying to get a photo of my husband and two boys but my husband kept making silly faces so in the end i told the boys to make silly faces too and ended up with pictures that make me laugh! =)
I'm glad I found your blog through Getting to Know YOU. I think the name of your blog is amazing!

He & Me + 3 said...

so cute.

Holly said...

Here from Lynnette's!! Silly pics are the best!

Heather said...

Hi, I'm visiting from Lynnette's blog. I think your blog is beautiful. ~Heather

Celee said...

I found you through Getting to Know You. What a blessing to capture so beautifully Dad and son time.

Linda said...

Hi, I am visiting from Lynnette's blog...I'm her momma. I became a follower because I like what I see here. Your boys are sweet,....and your hubby is so cute making those silly faces with them. AND... you are really beautiful!!!

Have a great day!
Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Jenilee said...

Visiting from Lynnette's! Great pictures. they look like they are having SO much fun!! aren't hubby's fun to photograph? :)

Unknown said...

haha great faces! :-) i love the last one especially!

Kess said...

Darlene, what an amazing blog name! A real testimony of faith and witness of our Saviour! :)

Your little men are so cute!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.