Thursday, November 12, 2009

Must Have: One Less Errand

She is my latest Must Have.
{I know. I know. I have been slacking. But Must Haves are BACK!}
I guess the Alice that they are referring to here...........
is the beloved "maid" Alice from the Brady Bunch? Maybe?

Anyway. Alice is an online, household-items, shopping service. Here is the scoop:
  • Shipping is FREE!!!
  • Prices are decent, but no generics are offered. {I use it to replace household items I would have purchased at my grocery store}
  • Selection is improving; they welcome your suggestions.
  • Coupons are automatic {Yippeee. I stink at coupon clipping. I feel like it takes half of my natural life to clip coupons}.
  • Shop from the comfy convenience of home. check.
  • You create a preferred "My Products" listing, which makes for super quick online shopping.
Here she is: shipped right to my front door, and filled with detergent, soap, shampoos, {even a fun fruit-smoothie face wash by derma e, yum!!}:
So. One less errand for me.
A special shout out to Flamingo Mama, who alerted me to this very fine service :)

Alice.com. A Must Have.

And, Click here to check out more Must Haves!

9 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Sassy said...

I signed up for Alice a long time ago but never ordered from it because I was skeptical. But now I think I might actually have to try it! :)

Drugstore.com is a really good site too! Good products, decent prices, free shipping. I use them alot for our vitamins and suppliments.

Jessica said...

I am all about ordering household products online!

Flamingo said...

too funny about my shoutout! i dont' remember telling! that's great! that's so me! the funniest thing was that i was going to comment..."hey...i heard about them too!" lol

i didn't order from them yet, but i'm scanning for good sales! i will alert you:) and i do second that their prices are not bad. i compared to some of walmarts cleaning supplies the other day and Alice was not much more!

Melanie said...

Thanks so much for the great tip, I can't wait to check this out! Your post title, certainly grabbed my attention...I need to have about 100 less errands! lol!

Unknown said...

Here we are! Getting to know YOU today Darlene! I hope you'll meet some new people and enjoy visiting some new blogs.

Have a great day.
Your chum,
Lynnette

BARBIE said...

Hello! I am visiting from Getting to Know You! I was introduced to Alice.com recently, but have yet to order anything. I may just do that now very soon. Looking forward to getting to know more about you!

Barb said...

Stopping by via Getting to Know You. Love your blog!! Have enjoyed doing a little back reading!

Melissa G said...

That sounds great! I like that shipping is free!
It's nice to meet you! I"m visiting from Getting to Know YOU.
You have a beautiful blog. I'm going to read more! Have a great day!

Sande said...

She only had six kids and got an Alice .... definitely overdue. Although I do have older daughters ... hmmmm

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.