Friday, July 24, 2009

Must Have: The Best Face Primer

Must Have: DHC's Q10 Moist Color Base with SPF 30 (I use Beige)

How has it taken me so long to tell you about this product?????????? I am telling you: it is AWESOME.
Flawless face, here you come! This stuff is the best primer I have used (better than MAC if you ask me!), and at a really good price.
Click Here to go to DHC's site and order some.
I use the Beige primer. It goes on a bit pale, but works flawlessly under your regular foundation. The beige brightens up my face, and gives me a serious touch of youth! Can you tell I love this stuff???????

3 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? I have to try it!

{darlene} said...

Hey meme! check out the link on my post, but it is dhccare.com

Jessica said...

THANKS for the tip!!!!!! I have been serching for something like this!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.