Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Pics

Easter Finery:

The Easter Egg Hunt at our Church:
I would like to entitle this portion of pics "Yes. those ARE Christmas pajamas.":

14 friends had a thing or two to say...:

He & Me + 3 said...

Your family is gorgeous! Love the EAster outfits. What fun! Love the cute bunny sunglasses too. Very cute!

Christine said...

I always love your sweet fam-fam pictures! Looks like fun was had by all and you all look beautiful!...hugs =O)

Unknown said...

Your family is beautiful! :-) I love your cute boys in their adorable Easter outfits too -- happy friday!

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

Oh your family is precious! I enjoy the personal nature of your blog. Thank you for your willingness to share.

Unknown said...

I love your pictures. Handsome men, beautiful wife/momma. Looks like your day was very special and memorable.
Lynnette :)

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Oh - they are just adorable, and I love the Christmas PJ's. :)
Can you believe I forgot to get our Easter picture? It's a tradition and I forgot.

Becky said...

Love all the great pics! You have a lovely/handsome family.

Holly said...

Cute photos! I love the Easter Bunny ears with the Christmas pyjamas! Very electic! :P

Unknown said...

Love the pics! What a beutiful fam:)
And thanks for sharing the Easter pics with the Christmas PJs...I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that lets her kid where Christmas pj's all year round;)

Unknown said...

I know I keep saying it but you are such a beautiful family!!!

Love the bunny glasses - too cute!

Looks like everyone had a wonderful time :)

Love and hugs,
Jill

Angela said...

I LOVE pics..thanks so much for sharing. Just beautiful....

Laura said...

You guys are gorgeous!

The bunny masks are my fave.

:)Laura

LisaShaw said...

So precious! Blessings upon your family in Jesus Name!

Room to Think said...

love their Easter best outfits...cute slightly oversized blue jacket :)

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.