Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Me. No makeup.

Since lately I have been such a blogging slacker, by happy choice, I thought I would offer you all this juicy tidbit of a photo:

Me. No makeup.

I know. It is unbelievable that not only did I go without makeup, but I then captured it on a camera. proof.
unbelievable. but true.
:)


22 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Unknown said...

You are kidding right?

You are simply breath taking!!!!

Hugs and love,
Jill

elaine@bloginmyeye said...

I think that's one of the most beautiful photos I have ever seen of you. You are the apple of His eye!

He & Me + 3 said...

That is an amazing picture!

Angela said...

Yes, you are just beautiful without make up also!!

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

You hair looks so beautiful naturally curly!!

Laura said...

I think you are stunning!

Unknown said...

And still beautiful! :-)

Room to Think said...

ah you're just gorgeous, who needs makeup to hide the beauty? heh

Unknown said...

I thought about posting my own and then I thought, NAH! If I looked as good as you do without make-up I would.

Good-bye beautiful lady.
Lynnette :)

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

Your inner beauty shines through, no matter if you're wearing Clinique, Estee Lauder or going without any at all.

You're beautiful anyway.

M.J. said...

You are beautiful!

I'm with you in the blogger slacker category...

Have a blessed weekend!

MJ

Anonymous said...

You are gorgeous. You don't need any makeup at all.

LisaShaw said...

Darlene you are beautiful!

Unknown said...

I said it then and I'll say it now - beautiful. Natural looks lovely on you. :)

Thanks for linking up!
Love,
Lynnette

Anonymous said...

You're gorgeous! I don't think you need makeup at all.

I absolutely love the picture in your header - is it of you?

Caroline said...

What a beautiful picture !!

Caroline

BARBIE said...

Stopped over from Lynnette's blog (stalking those posting pictures) and following you now! You are gorgeous without makeup! Blessings!

Diana said...

You look AWESOMELY LOVELY! I never wear makeup myself (don't like it), so I see so much beauty in the natural that God gave us. And you have such a wonderful smile!

Thank you for sharing yourself with us today! :)

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

What a beautiful picture! So glad I stopped over from Lynnette's. You have a lovely blog!

java girl said...

Hello! I'm hoping over from Lynnette's blog photo hop! Your blog is lovely! I just love the header...AND your picture is great!!

Nice to meet you!

Have a great day!!

Ashley
Simple Beauty

Linda said...

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

I am sickly looking without make-up...I have dark circles under my eyes from all of my allergies.

I like to wear make-up because it makes me feel better. But if I looked like you I would go without it!

You also have pretty raven hair.

Hope you have a good weekend!

Lynnette's Mom... Linda

Jenilee said...

wow! you look great with no makeup! really great! :) good for you for posting one!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.