Sunday, March 15, 2009

Siesta Scripture Memory Team: March 15, 2009

Plant His very thoughts in your mind. Grow His very Word in your soul.

Scripture Memory is such a blessing, as God equips you to do His work. With God's help, may God and His Truth's alone be the air that I breathe...the water I drink!


March 15, 2009 Verse:
"For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength." - 1 Corinthians 2:5

6 friends had a thing or two to say...:

LisaShaw said...

Love your Scripture. Hers's mine:

1 John 2:5-6 (NIV) But if anyone obeys his word, God's love is truly made complete in him. This is how we know we are in him: Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

Unknown said...

Darlene,
I just wanted to pop by and tell you how much I appreciate your prayers for me. It means a lot.

I've also prayed for you. You are such a lovely person and have been facing your challenges (Caleb's illness) with much grace - glorifying God along the way. Your joy is beautiful to witness.

Love,
Lynnette

He & Me + 3 said...

What a great scripture.

Unknown said...

I love that verse!!!

Room to Think said...

beautiful flowers...great verse. thanks for leaving a comment...shall wait for your next post :) thanks for praying!

Laura said...

I love that verse! I'm not doing the siesta thing, but memorizing some shorter verses with my boys. Nothing better for the soul, I say.

Love ya,
laura

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.