Friday, March 13, 2009

Photo Shoot

Feast on the Royal Cuteness of my precious boys:

14 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Kimberly said...

Those are cute, Darlene!
Baby is growing! He looks like a big boy now!

Jenny said...

I have to agree!!! They are so adorable!!

LisaShaw said...

I'm feasting. I'm feasting (smile). Absolutely cute!!! I could just squeeze those smiling cheeks.

Mindy said...

They look so much alike! I love how much you adore them. They really are precious. :)

Paula said...

Your boys are so adorable Darlene! Precious memories of such gorgeous little cherubs. I love the new widget you have too. xo

Room to Think said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

What an inspiration you are, and your precious boys! Can never tire in seeing how they grow - you will be soooo happy that you take lots of pictures when they are this age - it is like they change every day! Have a great weekend!!!

Unknown said...

They ARE totally CUTE! (And totally brothers!) Thanks for sharing your sweeties with us. :)

Unknown said...

Aw...so cute! I love the matching shirts, they are def. brother;)

Becky said...

So cute! Some of those pics look like an Easter card in the making.;-)

Flamingo said...

awww! it looks like lil' darlene and matt in matching shirts!;)

M.J. said...

Oh they are so precious! They totally remind me of my two boys...seems like yesterday they were this age...treasure every moment!

MJ

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE!!! Thanks for the walk down memory lane remembering when my two boys, who are now taller than me, were that little!!!

Unknown said...

They are so cute! :-) I love they're matching shirts!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.