Monday, March 23, 2009

Recovering

Guess who is moving slowly today??:Guess who else was plum tuckered?: This was our church yesterday:
Several friends dropped by and brought smiles and get-well fun:
Get-well- soon flowers... brightened our entire weekend: We are watching more videos than usual. Definitely a "Sick day":
And mommy and daddy are in a perpetual "Thanks be to God" state of mind. It blows me away, and takes me by storm every time I think on how much I love my boys. Thank you, dear Lord, for your many blessings. Today. Every day.

12 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

oh - I am so glad he is home and on the mend. How sweet that friends stopped over. I bet that just made your day? :) Enjoy those videos...that's what sick days are for. :)

Sarah said...

I'm so glad Caleb is doing better! It looks like he's a good patient!

Unknown said...

Praise God that Caleb is recovering so quickly! I wasn't feeling so well this weekend and wasn't on the computer much - thus didn't make it over to read the update, but I'm so so glad that everything went so well.

Praising God with you Darlene. Tell Caleb that I think he's a brave young man. :)
Love,
Lynnette

Mindy said...

Spring flowers make every day brighter! And there's nothing wrong with a few movies now and then. :)

I always love how much you love your boys. Thanks for the great example!

Jenny said...

I'm so glad Caleb is doing so well!! He seems like such a little trooper!!!

Unknown said...

Glad to hear he is on the road to recovery:) Staying home and watching movies...I bet there was lots of snuggling going on;)

Kim said...

How wonderful! This post reminds me to celebrate all the "small steps" in life!

Unknown said...

Praising God he is doing better!

He is such a sweet and brave young man!

I know you are so proud of him (both of your boys)!

Hugs and love,
Jill

He & Me + 3 said...

He looks like he is doing well. Hope he gets better soon. Cute pictures. You are blessed!

Jenny said...

I am so happy to hear he is home and doing well!

Jessica said...

I am so glad to hear that he is home and well! The pictures of him in the hospital are so precious!

Amanda Jo said...

It's official! Your blog is great! I'm going to add you to my blog reader! :)

Glad your little one is doing well!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.