Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Baby Is 17 Months Old!

Yesterday, my precious Christian turned 17 months. How unbelievable.
Here is just a glimpse into his latest cuteness:

this one goes here....:
and this one goes here...:
Oh, how this boy LOVES to snuggle up:
I'm sorry. But that is just DOWNRIGHT CUTE!!!!

We love you, Nugget. Happy 17 months, you precious thang you.
Mommy and Daddy are just loving getting to know you and love you more every day!!

13 friends had a thing or two to say...:

mama's smitten said...

What a precious little guy!

Sassy said...

Oh my goodness is he cute or what?!?! :) They grow up sooo fast don't they?

LisaShaw said...

He indeed is down right a cutie!!! Time is flying by!! God bless him.

He & Me + 3 said...

He is a precious cutie patootie. I love the last picture. That is too much! What a blessing children are to us!

Room to Think said...

TOO.FLIPPIN.CUTE!!!! love the snuggling pictures...

Holly said...

ohhh...too cute!

Unknown said...

oh i just love to snuggle up too!

christian you are such a sweet little price - who is definitly a cutie putootie!

love you,
jill

Jenny said...

Happy 17 months birthday! He's adorable!

Jessica said...

He is stinkin cute! I want to squeeze those cheeks!!!

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

He is adorable! Love your sweet family ...

Unknown said...

oh my word. he is too cute! I love that jacket :-)

Tori C. said...

So cute! Be sure to stop by before 9PM PST tonight to enter my current giveaway for a free Timid Monster. If you've already entered this giveaway, come back tomorrow to enter my next one! :)

Unknown said...

He looks older than that! It must be all that hair! :)

Adorable pictures Darlene. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Lynnette

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.