Thursday, March 26, 2009

Friday: I am SOOO doing this.


Won't you join in??? Click on the pic. for more info.
Somehow, I think God is going to bless us with a beautiful Friday......

7 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Claire said...

What a great idea!

Cxx

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

I'm glad you decided to join in. What a great way to focus on your family.

LisaShaw said...

Hi Sweet and beautiful Darlene,

I just returned from over a week off unplugged to just be with Jesus so I won't be participating tomrrow but I do know the need to do it which is why I took over a week off and enjoyed every minute of it. Enjoy your time with the Lord.

Love ya.

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Darlene,

Thanks for sharing that with us! That sounds like a fantastic offer!!

Mark & I will be getting married in Charleston, SC on Saturday. Please keep
us in your prayers.

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog -or- atleast
grab one of our free, linking, blue buttons. (see top
sidebar at www.LighthousePrayerLine.org).

He & Me + 3 said...

Have a great Friday my friend. you are right..you will be blessed.

Unknown said...

Hi Darlene,

Oh I want to come and hug you after your comment on my blog today! I know how you feel in such a deep and empathetic way.

Know that I'm praying for you and His love will heal all that is broken. Trusting that has changed me in so many ways!

Praising God for time off and away from blogland tomorrow - I'm heading to NY with my dearest friend Maria to see Wicked for my belated bday present. I can't wait for some face to face time with her alone!

Hugs and love,
Jill

Angela said...

In Canada, not only are we unplugging the computer, they are calling us to turn off our lights, for one hour.......

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.