Thursday, March 19, 2009

Caleb's surgery is tomorrow morning!

Caleb's surgery is tomorrow morning.
Would you please pray for him??
Thank you!! Your prayers are so precious to us!


some pictures from his emergency visit to the hospital in January:

16 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Jenny said...

I will be thinking of Caleb and keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers for a quick surgery and recovery.

He's so adorable!

Unknown said...

Praying for you as you wait through the surgery. I will be praying for Caleb tomorrow, his doctors and all in his care. I will pray for a quick recovery as well!

Love and hugs,
Jill

MaryAnne said...

We'll be praying for Caleb, his doctors, and your family. Hopefully everything goes smoothly and you get a rapid, complication-free recovery!

He & Me + 3 said...

I will be praying too.

Anonymous said...

We are praying now! Please keep us updated when you can! Your family is covered in prayer.

Jenny said...

I will definitely be praying !!! Keep us posted on how everything goes!!!

Rachel said...

Will definitely be praying for your precious son. Hope everything goes smoothly and he is feeling great soon!!!

Room to Think said...

praying

Unknown said...

Aw I will definitely be praying!

Unknown said...

I just prayed for Caleb (and you). I'll be checking back for updates Darlene.

May God's peace overwhelm all of you tomorrow.
Love,
Lynnette

Sarah said...

John 16:33, "I have told you these things so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world!"

I'll be praying for Caleb tomorrow morning! It's so nice to know that the One who has overcome this world is on your side and wants you to experience His peace tomorrow through all of this!

CarJax said...

Yes, sweet one, I will pray for precious Caleb. Keep us posted. Hugs, Jax

Becky said...

Praying. :-)

Angela said...

Praying....((hugs)) Ephesians 3:20

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Of course I'll be praying!! :-)

What a sweet little guy...I can't wait to hear an update.

Prayers are being lifted for you too Mamma! :-)

Liz Harrell said...

Bless his sweet heart, I'll say a prayer right now.

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.