Thursday, February 12, 2009

Our mailable Valentine's cards

So, I'm a little late on the draw, but we finally got our Valentine cards out in the mail to the Grandparents and Aunts!

While I would never admit to being thrifty (yes. I admit it. there are not too many thrifty bones in my body. hope you still love me?), I am rather tickled that I got to reuse my scrapbooking kit twice - once for the candy bars project, and then for this project! Borderline Thrifty.

The joys of Digi Scrapbooking continue.........

5 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Unknown said...

I need to take time to do more things like this. I used to be better about that. The cards are totally cute. :)

Unknown said...

Ok, you can covet my mudroom if I can covet your time to make such pretty things for others LOL!

Gosh you are so talented! Beauty from the inside out!

So glad we met!
Love you,
Jill

Mindy said...

I am thoroughly impressed. What sweet Valentines!

Unknown said...

how stinkin' adorable...you are so creative!

He & Me + 3 said...

Those are adorable. How long did it take to make them?

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.