*****Before I begin my HI/LO post, I have a prayer request. Would you pray for Caleb? He has a fever. It is 100.8 - not very alarming, especially since he has new cold symptoms, but we do need to really watch it so that he won't need an emergency appendectomy. I called The Children's Hospital -and actually spoke to a Doctor - (they have been nothing but wonderful), and they gave us things to watch out for. Please pray that his fever subsides. Thank you Bloggettes!!!!!!!!!
I have loved this meme idea that is hosted over at The Rigg's family site: Where Laughter Lives, and this is my first time participating. The idea is to list your Highs and Lows for your last week. What a great, and honest, way to record "a day in the life!"
Living the Thing.....the week of Feb 5-12
- We finished our taxes!! and we are getting refunds. Woohooo. I think we are going to finally get a fence along our treacherous road-frontage!! Momma is a happy girl.
- Caleb has been feeling, and eating, really well! He lost 2 lbs, from 31 to 29 over the last two weeks. SO I am really glad he is eating well.
- We got a WEEKEND ALONE as a family (we have had company.... um... nonstop? since Dec 17th, I think!!! it IS good to be loved, though!)
- 65 degree days!!!! We went to the PARK! We put on our mud-boots and went crazy in the back yard. It was precious beyond words.
- Our precious boys are healthy, and not in the hospital!
- We had our last "Stepping Up: Psalms of Ascent" Beth Moore bible study here on Tuesday night. It was wonderful. Praise Him for all that He is teaching me!!
- I can't seem to put down the chocolate. I am eating it as we speak. Bugger, that dern PMS!!!!!!!
- Yesterday, I was emotionally unstable, and not a fine example of a mommy. Dern PMS. Really.
- Christian has entered the "I can't really communicate well/at all with words, therefore I shall just whine all of the time" Phase. Know that one??
- Caleb's fever.
Some photographic highlights from our week:
Caleb took this pic with my camera. Isn't it cool?:
Caleb is eating again:
Christian, all ready to play outside (never mind our mudroom steps. They ARE on the ginormous To-Paint list):
Happy as a greased pig:
Eating the bubble bath:
Sweet Boy, no??: