- Aluminum foil
- Regular sized Hershey Bars, or similar size candy
- A computer, a photo-edit program, and a color printer and paper
- A digi-scrapping kit of your Valentine's liking: (I found my gawgeous confection wrapper kit at this great site: The Shabby Shoppe)
- scissors (I used pinking-shears for fun)
- tape or glue
2. Step Two: Download your Digi-Kit and design away...
I used a Confection Kit, and imported pics of my kids onto the design:
Voila! A cheap and creative way to spread God's Love this Valentine season!!If you do any digi scrapping crafts, I would love for you to send me a link, bloggettes!