Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Funny Valentines

Our Valentine's Day in Pictures
Caleb made this necklace for me in preschool.
AND he took this picture!:For Valentine's Day, we had a special treat for the boys, first thing: Doughnuts at a favorite doughnut place. Mmmmmmm. This day is already sweet!

"Hmm. What should we order? How about...... LOTS of doughnuts?": Good choice, Christian: "I totally agree!": Let the cheek-stuffing-games begin:

"Umm. Could someone please tell me how my hands got so filthy?":
Aunt Tammy with a Funny Valentine Caleb:
Could it be true? ....Is there actually photographic evidence that I was with my husband on Valentine's Day?? This is rare, lately, my friends!!:
Love you, Sister!:
Daddy and Nugget:
Our family, on Valentine's Day. I love my Funny Valentines!:

7 friends had a thing or two to say...:

He & Me + 3 said...

Love the necklace. So cute. All your pictures were so great! And those donuts look so yummy!

Carol said...

Your boys are adorable. All 3 of them!!!! Your smile is absolutely beautiful. You look very happy with your family. Donuts are always good, but smeared all over the place makes them even better! Love, Carol

Jenny said...

Looks like you had an extra "sweet" valentines day! Love all the pics too! The boys looked like they enjoyed every bite of those doughnuts!!!

Unknown said...

Darlene - your sister and you are beautiful! I love the necklace - how sweet and precious! Fun at the doughnut shop! Love your precious family! Glad you had time with your husband!

Hugs,
Jill

Laura said...

Pictures tell this story: Love, love, love!

Looks like a pretty sweet VD, Darlene!

Lelia Chealey said...

So sweet. Don't ya just love those homemade gifts??
Cute pictures!

Tessa said...

Looks like a lot of fun ... I am trying to figure out where you are ... I love the floor!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.